Visit and Covid-19 information
We are very pleased to welcome you again this year from May 21, 2020.
The Château de L'Islette will be open to visitors :
- May 21-24 for the Ascension weekend
- from May 29 to June 1 for the Pentecost weekend
- every weekend in June from Friday to Sunday
- every day from July 1 to September 30
Visitors are free to make their own way around with one of our brochures, available in 10 languages (French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese).
Guided tours (in French) usually offered to individual visitors are currently suspended (see Covid-19 Information below).
Dogs are welcome at L'Islette. However, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in the park. Only small dogs are allowed into the Château and must be carried in a basket or in their owner's arms.
As part of the fight against Covid-19, we have set up a system to welcome you in the best sanitary conditions and ensure both your safety and that of those working at l'Islette.
We therefore already thank you for taking note of these various measures which you will be kind enough to respect once there:
- Throughout your visit, be sure to respect the barrier gestures and the principle of physical distance of one meter;
- Wearing a mask is recommended outside and compulsory inside for visiting the castle and in the gift shop. Remember to bring it;
- Favor the purchase of your ticket at our online ticket office. This e-ticket does not constitute a skip-the-line ticket but makes it possible to limit contact with reception staff and other visitors;
- Favor payment by contactless bank card at the ticket office and in the boutique;
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the ticket office and that of the shop;
- In order to avoid regrouping, guided tours are currently suspended.
To find out more about the Covid-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus