Visit and Covid-19 information
We are very pleased to welcome you again this year from May 22, 2021.Visitors are free to make their own way around with one of our brochures, available in 10 languages (French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese).
Dogs are welcome at L'Islette. However, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in the park. Only small dogs are allowed into the Château and must be carried in a basket or in their owner's arms.
As of July 21, 2021, the presentation of the health pass from 18 years old at the ticket office will be mandatory (certificate of complete vaccination or result of a negative PCR or antigenic test carried out less than 48 hours before the event; people under 18 years old are exempt from the health pass until the end of August)
As part of the fight against Covid-19, we have set up a system to welcome you in the best sanitary conditions and ensure both your safety and that of those working at l'Islette.
We therefore already thank you for taking note of these various measures which you will be kind enough to respect once there:
- Throughout your visit, be sure to respect the barrier gestures;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory inside for anyone over 11 years old and strongly recommended for anyone over 6 years old. Remember to bring it with you;
- Favor the purchase of your ticket at our online ticket office. This e-ticket does not constitute a skip-the-line ticket but makes it possible to limit contact with reception staff and other visitors;
- Favor payment by contactless bank card at the ticket office and in the boutique;
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the ticket office, the château and the boutique. Please use it before entering;
- We recommend that you download, activate and use the "Tous Antocovid" application.To find out more about the Covid-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus